Software for Windows®
All apps are independent of runtime libraries such as .net or C-RunTime
and therefore small, fast and secure.
The color scheme 'Green' has been selected for screenshots. Please select your personal color scheme when trying out Reuschtools anonymously and for free.
1 Free Apps
- LobbyBrowser, anonymous and user-friendly Chromium-based internet browser.
- CopyMob, mirrors photos and music from smartphone to PC and back again.
- New: ClassicMenu, switches the classic context menu on or off.
- FileProtection, protects your files from beeing modified by Ransomware.
- CopyCD, copies CDs and DVDs, or creates .iso files.
2 Data Backup
2.1 Private Backup
- Creates one or more zip-compressed backup copies from a folder or drive.
- If a file is encrypted, it will remain encrypted inside the backup copy.
- Reuschtools->Setup->Backup Restore
- Right-click on a folder or a drive->Private Backup
2.2 Private Restore
- Shows a chronological list with all backup copies, that match to this folder or drive.
- Right-click on a folder or a drive->Private Restore
Screenshot:To the tutorial
3 Data Encryption
CryptManager has been developed for people who,
for example, are subject to medical or legal confidentiality.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU
- Uses Windows® EFS to reliably encrypt files and folders without entering a password.
- Specifies additional people, who can read the encrypted data.
- Creates transportable encrypted ZIPs, which can be opened without password.
- Requires Windows® Professional.
- Right-click on a file or a folder->CryptManager
4 Software Backup
4.1 Install Backup
- Creates a backup copy of Windows®, programs and settings.
- Data folders are not backed up.
- Reuschtools->Software Backup->Create or update Windows® Image
4.2 Install Restore
Install Restore can run from an independent recovery environment
that is separate from the network.
The recovery environment can start from the hard drive or from a USB stick.
- Resets Windows®, programs and settings back to the time of the software backup.
- Data folders remain unaffected.
- Or creates another Windows® environment, on a drive, USB drive or second PC, which can be selected on restart.
- Reuschtools->Software Backup->Restore or copy Windows® Image
In an emergency, administrators can start the recovery environment
on all computers synchroniously and
automatically restore Windows® from a clean software backup.
A disaster recovery takes no longer than a coffee break.